$ 343.1 million in direct cash assistance – FBC News

0


The Economy Minister confirmed that the government could help unemployed Fijians after the November period, if it has the capacity.

Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum says that if they only have genuine second-round claimants for the $ 360 unemployment benefit, they will have more capacity to help Fijians.

Sayed-Khaiyum says it will be based on how the economy opens up.

The article continues after the advertisement


“We urge those who seek to plot the system not to do so because you are denying other people who deserve this help. If we have the capacity, there may still be people down the road who may not be able to get the jobs we want so that they can help them even after the November period. “

The minister said applications for the 2nd will open from Oct. 11-15, and they intend to start payment from Nov. 2.

The government has so far provided $ 343.1 million in direct cash assistance to people affected by COVID-19.

Live
To agree

  • 95.4 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 95.2 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 95.6 FM
  • Tavua
  • 95.8 FM
  • Rakiraki

Live
To agree
  • 102.6 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 102.4 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 102.8 FM
  • Tavua
  • 103.0 FM
  • Rakiraki

Live
To agree
  • 97.8 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 97.6 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 98.0 FM
  • Tavua
  • 98.2 FM
  • Rakiraki

Live
To agree
  • 93.0 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 92.8 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 93.2 FM
  • Tavua
  • 93.4 FM
  • Rakiraki

Live
To agree
  • 100.2 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 100.0 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 100.4 FM
  • Tavua
  • 100.6 FM
  • Rakiraki

Live
To agree
  • 105.0 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 104.8 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 105.2 FM
  • Tavua
  • 105.4 FM
  • Rakiraki


Share.

Comments are closed.